CFO Board of Directors and staff-associates are hosting a series of virtual Fall Regional Meetings.
All CFO farmer-members are encouraged to attend one of the three meetings in order to stay up-to-date on the latest Board business and chicken industry news.
Speaker Program Highlights
- COVID-19 Update
- National CFC Update
- National Allocation
- Trade Update
- Federal Investment Program for Farmers
- New On-Farm Food Safety Program Training
- Update from Pricing Working Group
- New Barn Cost Survey
- Feed Data Collection Initiative
- Update from Production Committee
- Provincial Animal Welfare Services Training
- CFO Cares: Farmers to Food Banks
- Updates from Farm and Food Care Ontario and Feather Board Command Centre
- Information on Upcoming Nomination and Election Meetings Process
- And more
To better accommodate busy schedules, farmer-members are welcome to attend any of the webinars listed below.
CLICK HERE to Register Now!
CLIQUEZ ICI pour l'inscription!
||Thursday, October 14
||Tuesday, October 19
||Thursday, October 21 (English & French)
CFO will send an email to all registrants prior to each scheduled webinar with instructions on how to access the meeting.
These meetings are open to CFO farmer-members only.
Should you have any questions regarding these meetings, please contact email@example.com