Use the following instructions to prepare your computer or device for Zoom and test your system prior to your meeting.
Prepare your computer or device for Zoom::
- CLICK HERE to join a test Zoom meeting
- On the page that opens in your browser, click the “Join” button to launch Zoom
- You will now be redirected to launch the test meeting:
a) If you already have Zoom installed on your computer or device, click "Launch Meeting" to open Zoom at this stage (see below example). Proceed to Step 4.
b) If you do not have Zoom already installed on your computer, click "Download Now" to download, install, and open Zoom (see below example). Proceed to Step 4.
c) If you prefer not to download the Zoom application, you can alternatively access the Zoom meeting from your broswer without downloading: simply click "Join from your browser" located at the bottom of the screen (see below example).
If you use your browser to access the test meeting, the Zoom test meeting should open at this stage. Click “Join with Computer Audio” when prompted.
Your testing process is now complete, and your system is prepared for your scheduled webinar. At this point, you can exit the test meeting.
- The test meeting should now open on your computer or device. The meeting will automatically display a pop-up window to test your speakers. If you do not hear the ringtone, use the drop-down menu or click "No" to switch speakers until you hear the ringtone. Click "Yes" if you do hear the ringtone.
- The meeting will then automatically open a pop-up window asking to test your microphone; speak when prompted. If you do not hear yourself replayed back to you, click "No" in the pop-up window to switch microphones until you hear the replay. Click "Yes" when you hear the replay.
- You will now be prompted to choose your audio preferences via another pop-up window; click "Join with Computer Audio" to join the test meeting with the selected microphone and speakers.
- You have now completed the testing process, and your system is prepared for your scheduled meeting. At this point, you can exit the test meeting.
If you have any questions regarding these instructions, please contact email@example.com