BURLINGTON, ON – March 29, 2021
– On March 25, 2021, Chicken Farmers of Ontario (CFO) hosted our Virtual Annual General Meeting (AGM) – the virtual platform being one of the ways we continue to work differently during the COVID-19 pandemic.
With over 300 of our farmer-members, allied industry and government partners participating in the virtual meeting, the AGM was an excellent way to learn about and discuss opportunities, issues, and future plans for the Ontario chicken industry.
The meeting themes, Responsible, Resilient, Recover
, and Deliver and Transform
, demonstrate how CFO is working with farmers and industry to continue to understand and manage COVID-19’s challenges and impacts and how the resiliency of our supply management business model continues to prove effective and successful.
We thank all farmer-members that were able to attend the AGM. While we understand that not everyone was able to make it, we would like to share with you the following highlights from the meeting:
- CFO introduced the 2021-2022 Board of Directors and District Committee Representatives (DCRs) – CLICK HERE to review
- The CFO Board announced the appointment of interim CFO CEO, Mike Nailor – CLICK HERE for more information
- CLICK HERE to review the 2021 AGM presentations
- CLICK HERE to view a recording of the 2021 AGM
- The CFO AGM marked the launch of the digital 2020 Annual Performance Report – CLICK HERE to view
- Once again, we were pleased to present Feed Ontario with a $10,000 donation to buy fresh chicken for families who need it most across our province
The CFO Board of Directors looks forward to working with our farmers, industry and government to advance the Ontario chicken industry in 2021.
Thank you for your trust, confidence and support.
CFO Board of Directors